Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Animating Private & Public Spheres

Creating an animation of my communication model was a fun experience. I really enjoyed the creative process. I used the same concept with the public and private spheres to make my animation. I created a large public sphere, a smaller public sphere, a private sphere that overlaps into the public sphere, and a completely private sphere. I also made a group of little people to show the way that people are dispersed. I made the smaller public sphere and the private sphere that overlaps into the public sphere merge with the large public sphere to show that public and private spheres can interact with each other. The completely private sphere does not come in contact with any of the other spheres.

I decided to use the animation tools on LeoWorld to show the spheres and the people within the scene moving and interacting with one another. The spheres start the scene all separate. The people in the scene begin in the middle of the scene, not apparently part of any social spheres. The first animation that I added to my scene was moving the spheres to their correct locations within the model. I made the smaller public sphere and one of the private spheres merge with the large public sphere to show that public and private spheres can interact with each other. The completely private sphere does not come in contact with any of the other spheres. The next animation moves the little people to their respective spheres. There is one person in the two private spheres and more people throughout the two public spheres. Within the next animations the little people move within the spheres, the person from the completely private sphere moves into the public sphere, and the person in the private sphere that is partially in the public sphere moves farther from the public sphere.

So far the animation of my scene has been my favorite project.

No comments:

Post a Comment