Thursday, March 20, 2014

Marcella's Work on her Comprehensive 3D Project

I am working on my first comprehensive 3D project, and I have decided to conceptualize the agenda setter theory. So far I have begun work on my scene. I created the agenda setter and have put a tunnel through its head so that I can drop the ideas through to the tunnel. The tunnel will be created using a sphere and five or six cylinders. The objects representing society will be represented by OBJ files. I have begun searching for free OBJs and ran into a problem when I imported one. It had a large disk around the bottom of it that I could not delete. I will have to search for different one and see if I can get rid of that problem.

The rest of my process will include completing my scene, creating an animation and making a video to narrate the concept. I will then present my concept and project to a group of communication studies professors and my peers.

This project is making me excited for the Central States Communication Association’s Conference because I know I will have something to be proud of to show to the attendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment